Jacobi Bitcoin ETF
Safe and simple access to Bitcoin
The Jacobi Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provides the safest and simplest way for institutional, professional and sophisticated investors to access Bitcoin. Trading in the same, familiar way they would any other equity-like investment product.
It offers a secure gateway to Bitcoin with top tier institutional-grade firms, removing the challenges and risks of handling the asset directly.
Jacobi Bitcoin ETF has received regulatory approval and is to be listed on Euronext Amsterdam; register your interest directly through Jacobi Asset Management.
Transparent, compliant and secure capital markets framework with top tier institutional custody and liquidity firms
Fully regulated Bitcoin financial instrument with the highest level of insurance
Same structure as any other regulated fund, simply trade shares priced in real-time
An open-ended fund providing exposure to the underlying performance of Bitcoin without handling the assets directly
Launched by Jacobi Asset Management
Bringing the transparency and security typically found in the world of traditional finance into the digital asset space
“We are excited to be launching a new secure, transparent and accessible product to track the performance of Bitcoin. We are de-risking investments in crypto by removing the technology risk associated with the physical asset and the counterparty risk associated with traditional funds or tracker products, that are unregulated leveraged debt instruments. We are proud to collaborate with Europe’s leading regulated firms for a truly tier 1 offering to service market demand, subject to the necessary regulated approval.”
Jamie Khurshid, CEO of Jacobi Asset Management
Featured News and Insights
Europe’s first Bitcoin ETF listing approval
Press Release 30th June 2022
Investing in ETFs
Select your Country
Select your Investor Type
Terms and conditions
Important information regarding the use of this website
The information on this website has been carefully prepared, and it is believed to be accurate when published. We do not, however, give or make any guarantee, representation, warranty or other promise or confirmation (whether express or implied) as to its accuracy or completeness.
By using this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If we amend or update these terms and conditions, which we may do without needing to give you any notice, your continued use of the website indicates your continued acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions you should not use this website and should exit it immediately.
This website and these terms and conditions are issued by:
Jacobi Asset Management Holdings Limited
Registered office: First Floor Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HA. Registered in England No 13638181.
Throughout these terms and conditions, Jacobi Asset Management (Holdings) Limited is referred to as “Jacobi”.
Intended audience and use of website content
This website is targeted at and intended for the use of residents in the countries specifically listed as you enter the website. Please note that each country-specific section of this website is governed by that country’s laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction when accessing the information contained on this website. In particular, no offer or invitation is made to any US persons (being residents of the United States of America or partnerships or corporations organised under the laws of the United States of America or any state, territory or possession thereof), who are excluded from the services, funds and products offered in this site.
The funds described on this website are not available in all countries or to all investors. The information available on this website does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to apply for or purchase, any securities. In particular, the information does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to apply for or purchase, securities in any country or jurisdiction where such offer or invitation is unlawful or in which the person making such an offer is not qualified to do so or to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
The information contained in this website is directed only at persons in any country or jurisdiction where access to that information and the use thereof is not contrary to local law or regulation. Users should only access those parts of the website that are targeted at their particular country or jurisdiction.
The information has been issued and approved by Jacobi and does not in any way constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice. Before making any investment you should read, understand and retain the relevant investment product or service documentation. You should remember that past performance of an investment is not a guide to future performance. If you are in any doubt about any of the information on this website or the suitability of any investment service or product to your needs, please consult your financial or professional adviser.
The funds offered by Jacobi are not generally considered suitable for private investors. Therefore, certain areas of the website are password-protected or require additional confirmation that you are an appropriately experienced or qualified investor. Jacobi may at its discretion refuse applications or requests for further information.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our website or parts of our website.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to Jacobi.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to the United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Website Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the website, to provide the website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the website or to assist the Company in analyzing how the website is used.
- Third-party Social Media refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to the website of Jacobi, accessible from http://www.jacobiam.com
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information (PII) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our website or when You access the website by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our website, including monitoring the usage of Our website.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the website. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the website that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our website users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improve Our website, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Website Providers: We may share Your personal information with Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our website, to contact You. Some of Our Website Providers may be located outside the United Kingdom and may be subject to different Data Protection law.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company. Some of Our business transfers may take place to locations outside the United Kingdom and may be subject to different Data Protection law.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions. Some of Our business partners may be located outside the United Kingdom and may be subject to different Data Protection law.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- As required by law or regulation: There may be situations where law or regulation requires us to share Your data with appropriate authorities.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Some transfers of Your personal data may be made to locations outside the United Kingdom and may be subject to different Data Protection law.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Identity theft and fraud
What is identity theft and fraud?
Identity fraud is where someone impersonates You without Your knowledge or consent or uses Your personal information to obtain money, goods or services. More information on the types and incidences of identity fraud is available from the FCA website (opens in a new window), which contains tips on how to protect Yourself, what to do if it happens to You and contact details of organisations that can help.
How does identity theft and fraud occur?
It can occur when someone fraudulently represents a legitimate company – either online or by telephone – and tricks You into divulging personal information. A common method is phishing, the act of sending an email that fraudulently represents a legitimate company and lures You into revealing personal and financial information that could then be used for identity theft. In addition, these fraudulent emails may contain trojans or viruses. A trojan is a computer programme that may seem innocent but has been designed to damage Your computer or send confidential information over the internet to another computer. A virus is a computer programme that runs on Your computer without Your knowledge. If You are in any doubt about whether an email is genuine do not open it or click on any links it contains.
How can I spot a scam or phishing email?
Initially, phishing emails look genuinely like those from financial services companies. They may have an official-looking logo and information taken from legitimate websites. However, there are things You should look out for:
- Jacobi Asset Management, or its associates, will never contact You by telephone or email asking You to verify Your account details. You should not respond to any email asking You to verify Your account number or sign-on details, or seeking similar confirmations, which purports to be from Jacobi Asset Management.
- Beware of links in emails. Always check financial websites carefully to make sure the web address is correct and is not spelt slightly differently.
- Genuine emails from Jacobi Asset Management may contain links. However, we will not send any email with links to the online sign-in page.
What should I do if I have received a suspicious email?
- Forward the suspicious email to [email protected]
- Delete the email.
- Do not respond to or access any links contained within the email.
The Jacobi Asset Management website is currently unavailable to investors in your region
Thank you for your interest in Jacobi Asset Management, unfortunately the website is restricted to investors in limited regions. If you are an institutional, professional and sophisticated investor please contact [email protected] to discuss investment options in your country.
The Jacobi Asset Management website is currently unavailable to individual investors
Thank you for your interest in Jacobi Asset Management, unfortunately the website is restricted to institutional, professional and sophisticated investors only.