Jacobi Bitcoin ETF Approval
Helen Disney interviews our CEO on the hot topics surrounding the Jacobi Bitcoin ETF launch
The launch of the worlds first tier one Bitcoin ETF generated a significant amount of global interest and some uncertainty about exchange-traded products available today. Diving deeper into these topics Helen Disney interviews Jacobi Asset Management CEO Jamie Khurshid to provide more detail on some of our most asked questions:
- What impact will the launch of Jacobi’s new tier one Bitcoin ETF have on the price of Bitcoin?
- What is meant by a ‘tier one’ Bitcoin ETF?
- How is a Bitcoin ETF different from a Bitcoin Futures ETF?
- Aren’t there already Bitcoin ETFs in Europe – how can you say this is the first?
Video also available on vimeo.
About Helen Disney
- Top 101 Women in blockchain (as produced by Crypto Curry Club)
- Member of Financial Technologist Founders 50
- Listed as one of top 100 Most Inspirational Women in Blockchain
- Women in Fintech Power List 2016
Founder and CEO of Unblocked, a hub for Blockchain education and information, Helen personally believes that blockchain, distributed ledgers and cryptocurrencies are changing our world for the better. She is teaching people about blockchain, helping solve society’s big questions and empowering individuals to reach their maximum potential.
Unblocked makes Blockchain technology accessible for a non-technical business audience. Acting as a bridge between the technical and business worlds, helping executives to understand the opportunity Blockchain technology offers their business.
Prior to Unblocked Helen established Blockchain Intelligence Global, a global platform for news, networking and conferences about Blockchain technologies and worked at the Bitcoin Foundation, where she launched Europe’s first major Bitcoin conference. The programme of strategic events communicated the innovative potential of Bitcoin and Blockchains to innovators, entrepreneurs, policymakers and thought leaders.
Helen is a regular conference speaker and commentator on cryptocurrencies, Blockchain technology and innovation policy for organisations including The Economist, The Times, and The Fintech Times. She is the co-founder of the British Blockchain and Frontier Technology Association and a mentor for the Global Thinkers Forum, a non-profit promoting entrepreneurship and women’s empowerment.